YES WE ARE OPEN
COVID-19 & VISITING THE CLINIC - WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW...
We value the wellbeing of our clients and staff and want to be able to continue to look after your pets in these uncertain times. This outbreak is a reminder of the importance of our community all making the effort to flatten the curve by increasing social distancing measures and good hygiene.
We want to re-assure our clients that we have put in place protocols to try to minimise the risk to you as well as ourselves. Including spacing out our consults to be able to disinfect the clinic between each client.
This does mean we are asking for your co-operation when visiting the clinic in the coming months. Please follow the below guidelines so that we can all remain well during this emerging pandemic:
PLEASE EXERCISE SOCIAL DISTANCING…. THIS MEANS
- Keeping your pet on lead or in its carrier and with you at all times.
- Maintaining the recommended min 1.5m distance between you and our staff or other clients at the clinic.
- Please do not use physical greetings with staff including shaking hands or hugging.
- If there is already a client in the waiting area please wait outside, you may call us on 47516677 to inform us of your arrival if waiting outside.
- We also kindly request that only 1 owner enter the clinic with their pet, additional pet family members can wait in the car, or outside on the seats provided. Please be mindful on the strict new rules of no more than 2 people gathering in public (none of us wants a fine).
- Please call ahead for organising more medications or pet supplies and we can put payment through over the phone and bring out to you when you arrive.
PLEASE EXERCISE GOOD PERSONAL HYGIENE THIS MEANS
- Using alcohol based hand sanitizers outside the clinic and at our reception desk as frequently as necessary.
- Please sneeze/cough into your bent elbow and wash your hands frequently.
MOST importantly if you are feeling unwell or anyone in your household is unwell please call 47516677 to reschedule your apt so as to not put our other clients or our team at risk.
Thankyou you for your efforts in helping keep our community safe and remember to SUPPORT LOCAL as much as you can. The Bohle Vet Team.
Our great team is always here for you and your pets. Servicing Townsville pets for over 30 years
Bohle Veterinary surgery in Townsville provides modern, professional and affordable health care for your pets. We aim to make your pet feel at ease in our clinic with a caring and gentle approach to treatment and consultations. Our dedicated team are all passionate about pets and avid animal lovers.
At Bohle Veterinary Surgery, you’ll be fully supported with sound advice first and foremost. We know that helping our clients starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options. With good advice and professional recommendations, you’ll be well equipped to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your pet.
With fully equipped examination rooms, diagnostic machines and pharmaceutical stores we provide on-the-spot assistance for nearly all pet health and medical needs. Take a moment to meet our team and our own pets. We look forward to seeing you and your pet again at the next scheduled visit.
A big part of our local Townsville community
Bohle Veterinary Surgery has been an integral part of the local community for over 30 years. We have been servicing Townsville and the Northern beaches area during this time. Some of these areas include Bohle, Northshore, Burdell, Deeragun, Jensen, Bushland Beach, Mt Low, Black River, Bluewater, Toolakea, Balgal Beach, Toomulla, Saunders Beach and Rollingstone. In that time, we’ve helped thousands of our clients cats, dogs, guinea pigs and birds, Being so strongly integrated with our local community is important to us and our clients. Our customers know by experience that they can rely on us for sound advice and treatment options, and that their pet is in the very best hands with our experienced team.